Monday, January 12, 2009

Turtle Wax rocks :)

Marc, a rep from Turtle Wax, left a comment on yesterday's rant about poor product packaging. I really respect a couple of the things he said:

  • He acknowledged that he works for the company, and
  • He acknowledged that a defect exists.

That alone is praiseworthy, even if they had decided not to fix it. But apparently they do have a fix in the works, and he even gave a timeline. That rocks.

Astroturfing is an insidious practice that society isn't really prepared to handle yet. So I'm glad when companies take the high road and respond honestly instead of ignoring their customers or being deceptive. Thanks, Marc!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

OK, so we missed launching the new package in 2009. We were trying to get it right and I hope you'll agree.
The first run in the new package is tomorrow so please send me your address and I'll make good on my promise from a year ago!
Marc Okicich